We Are Women Owned.
We Are Wrangler Tech.
About Our Company
We give back to the community through Special Olympics, Scoreboard Charities (Cancer), JDRF, Bucks for Burns, Boy Scouts of America and Ascension Health.
Awarded Diversity Supplier of the Year from the University of Chicago.
Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, North & South Dakota as well as Wisconsin
City of Chicago, California, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, D.C., Virginia and Florida
Susie is an award winning sales professional in the IT, Telecom, Security and DAS fields working with electrical contractors, manufacturers, public and private entities and end users to bring the best solution to her customers for implementation of the right product within budget. Susie has extensive experience and was instrumental in starting the Illinois division of what is now a Fortune 500 Electrical Distributor.
Susie has been recognized by the industry with the following awards:
- Francis P Cummings award for service to the Electric Industry in Chicago from the Electrical Contractors Association of Chicago;
- “Big Shillelaghs” Award for Service And Achievement to the Electrical Industry from the Electrical Contractors Association of Chicago;
She has also served on industry committees including as a Board of Director for Communications Technology Forum, of the Electric Association of Chicago.
Susie has also been involved with several philanthropic organizations:
- Board of Directors of St Mary’s Hospital, Chicago and Presence Health Foundation Board Member.
- She was Co Chairman of the 2014 Presence Health Ball .
- She has been actively involved in the JDRF Walk Fundraiser in 2013-2016 and awarded the Golden Sneaker Award.
- Presence Health Foundation Board of Director. Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center.
- Communication Technology Board of Director. Division of Chicago Electric Association.
- Little Wheels, Division of Chicago Electric Association.
- JDRF Fundraising
- Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity
As a Co-Owner/Manager of Wrangler Tech, Danene’s wide variety of professional accomplishments contributes many strengths and attributes to the company. Working at Nordstrom in many different roles has given her the background of running a business wearing many different hats. She began in sales and quickly excelled through management, store openings and eventually the buying division and quickly learned that hard work, dedication and customer service pays off. Carrying these values over to Wrangler Tech has allowed her to develop great relationships with customers ensuring the customer that they come first. Danene has experience in the residential construction industry and electrical contractor profession with family owned businesses which opened her eyes to the distribution world. Her focus, attention to detail and quest for knowledge with cost-efficient solutions has allowed her to excel in this industry. Danene is a mother of four living in the western suburbs of Chicago where she also enjoys giving back to the community. She was a member of Hinsdale Junior Women’s Club, on the Board of Hinsdale Community Service Auxiliary, chaired St. Isaac Jogues Boutique Shopping Night and Silver Tea both benefiting the WIN (Women In Need) Grant as well as served on the School Board. She received her degree from the University of Iowa in Finance and is also a Paralegal.